PokeStar Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Generations Rules

Go down

Old School Generations Rules Empty Old School Generations Rules

Post  Petal Master Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:04 pm

Old School Generations Rules

Hello guys, and welcome to the Old School Generations section which covers all main series games across the 1st-3rd Generations of Pokemon games. Before you start posting here, these are some rules which you must follow.

1. The PokéStar Studios Forum rules apply here.

Just like all other sections here, we still need to follow the main Pokestar Studios forum rules, found here. Failure to follow the rules may result in infractions and/or bans.

2. No spamming, harassing or trolling.

One of the things I don't like is seeing users post short, irrelevant messages just to boost post count. You might also be making a member feel upset, and we don't tolerate that. Repeated offences may result in infractions or bans depending on the severity.

3. More than 4 words when posting.

Please no posting short messages. Posts need to be at least 4 words long. If you want to post spam, do it in the spam thread located in Other Games & Trivia.

4. Try and use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.

To get your opinion heard and respected, it's strongly recommended you use the correct punctuation, spelling and grammar. Please follow this rule so everyone can understand what you are saying.

5. Please only use this forum for topics relating to 1st, 2nd & 3rd Gen.

Please don't post or create threads about D/P/Pt, HG/SS, B/W or B2/W2 as they don't belong here. Threads not related to R/B/G/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E or FR/LG will be locked.

6. Don't make threads for simple questions!

Quick questions like "Where do I find a Pikachu in FR/LG?" don't need their own thread. Use the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Gen Help Thread stickies where someone will then be able to answer your question. Any questions in their own threads will be locked.

7. When creating a thread, check if it already exists.

To ensure your topic is not already brought up, use the search function and if there is already an active thread, post in that thread. If the last post in the thread is over 30 days old feel free to remake the thread.

8. No Mini-Modding.

Remember, if you see a thread or post that is in the wrong section or out of place, don't try and correct the problem yourself. Instead, contact Petal Master, the moderator of this section via VM or PM and they might help you. Mini-modding can get you in trouble so it is recommended you report it to me.

If you follow these rules, I'm sure, you won't get into trouble. That's all and start posting!

~ Petal Master, Moderator of Old School Generations
Credits to Hikari10 for the original post
Petal Master
Petal Master

Back to top Go down