PokeStar Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see a Blazing Rainbow in the sky...

5 posters

Go down

I see a Blazing Rainbow in the sky... Empty I see a Blazing Rainbow in the sky...

Post  Altaria Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:44 am

So hey there :3! You can call me Altaria,simple and pretty easy to say right :D? I'm a fan of the fluffy blue bird with cloud wings that's been around since Hoenn. I haven't always used this username,back at PC I'm Rainbow Arcanine n_n.About me? I live in Northern Sydney and some of the absolute favourite desserts I like are ice-cream,jelly and mousses.For other foods,sausages and maybe pies? Australian food is delicious n_n.

I've been playing Pokemon since a few years ago and started with Gen III.Right now my favourite generation is still the 4th since that brang some old memories and fun back as it was technically my first game.Some of my other interests are writing and art along with rock climbing \o/.

Haven't got much else to say really D:,except that I love Arcanines and Furrets.And especially Gold from Pokemon Adventures :D,he always cracks me up.Usually I have no clue what to end an intro off with so I guess I'll just say,hope to have fun here :3?
Altaria
Altaria

Back to top Go down

I see a Blazing Rainbow in the sky... Empty Re: I see a Blazing Rainbow in the sky...

Post  Hikari10 Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 am

Hello Rainbow, nice you came here.

You probably already know me from Ever Grande and PokeCommunity but hey, it's nice having new members on board.

If you have any questions, feel free to message any staff member.
Hikari10
Hikari10
Admin

Back to top Go down

I see a Blazing Rainbow in the sky... Empty Re: I see a Blazing Rainbow in the sky...

Post  MidnightShine Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:47 am

I really see a rainbow in the sky, lol. Heya Rainbow, thanks for joining PokeStar. It's still in construction but you still caml VM the others to have a nice chat! Hope to see ya presence here~

~Mid
MidnightShine
MidnightShine
Admin

https://pokestarstudios.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zupplu Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:58 am

Hey Rainbow! Hope you really enjoy your time here! Please stick around, as we're still in development! Anyways, welcome!
Zupplu
Zupplu

Back to top Go down

Post  tajaros Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:37 am

Hello there Altaria! Smile

Welcome to PokeStar! Hope you enjoy your stay! Smile
tajaros
tajaros

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum