Favourite Generation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favourite Generation?

Post  Altaria on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:54 am

I have to say,most of us have a generation with a special spot in our hearts.Whether nostalgia,your first game or something mindblowing about it that you've always loved,what's your favourite generation and why? Did you like the classics,or maybe you loved how G/S/C and HG/SS allowed you to explore two regions?
Hoenn as it had beautiful countrysides and wonderful Pokemon or the 4th Gen for tricky opponents and adorable and strong Pokemon? Or the latest,5th for moving Pokemon,stretched sprites and a whole new Pokedex along with slight 3D effects :3.

Personally,I've always had a spot for the 4th Gen.I'd have to say mainly because it was my first game and it helped me learn the basics of Pokemon and brought back some great memories.HG/SS was amazing as well for the following feature Very Happy and awesome mini-games (Go Pokeathlon :DDD!)

Anyway what's your favourite Generation and why n_n?
Altaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Generation?

Post  Hikari10 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:56 am

5th Generation for me, cos I adore the characters and I love most of the Pokemon (including my beloved Oshawott). Not to mention Unova is my fave region and I really enjoyed Black & White due to this.
Hikari10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightShine on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:57 am

OK, my fav gen is the 5th Gen, especially B2W2. Why? Great 3D graphics, awesome gameplay, indefinite possibilities & great storyline...... What else should we ask for?
MidnightShine
Admin

http://pokestarstudios.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zupplu on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:12 am

Well, duh! I Mod 5th gen, so yeah. I think its great, the Unova is a beautiful region with great graphics and truly stunning locations and scenery. But I'll always have a soft spot for Hoenn, It started my adventure so It will always be special to me. I love how crazy and creative all the Pokemon, cities and landmarks, they are just as amazing as Unova's!
Zupplu

Back to top Go down

Post  Gratuity on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Gen 3, eh xD.
Well, let's just say that they wrre me first games, and that everything just flowed so well; the pokes were cool, the story was nice, blah. So yeah ^^
Gratuity

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallen Angel on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:54 pm

The first gen. How can you not love the starting series?? Plus it's quite difficult cause I seem to finish other generations with ease....go Kanto <3
Fallen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top