PokeStar Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HG/SS: Pokeathlon-The Pokemon Olympics

2 posters

Go down

HG/SS: Pokeathlon-The Pokemon Olympics Empty HG/SS: Pokeathlon-The Pokemon Olympics

Post  Altaria Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 am

Jump! Run! Fight! Skill! Stamina! The Pokeathlon,is really an amazing place.Introduced in HG/SS,the remakes of GSC,the Pokeathlon was an entertaining addition for Pokemon to compete against each other in Pokemon sporting skills :3.

It was kind of a mini olympics for me,seeing all the Pokemon in intense competition,points were awarded and there were great rewards.Amazing place Very Happy. There were different courses with games and once all three had been finished,the winner was announced.

Did you like this new feature? Did you think it was unnecessary to be added?Why or why not? Or have you never really even thought about it? Post your opinions about it here n_n!
Altaria
Altaria

Back to top Go down

HG/SS: Pokeathlon-The Pokemon Olympics Empty Re: HG/SS: Pokeathlon-The Pokemon Olympics

Post  Zupplu Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:04 am

Ah, the good ol' Pokeathlon. This was one of the best features introduced in the 4th Generation in my opinion. I loved it. I love sports, so I spent way too much time trying to win everything on this. I really wished that they would import this to the fifth generation, but they didn't. Anyway, best minigame yet, I absolutely adore it.
Zupplu
Zupplu

Back to top Go down