The Blue Bird's Journal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blue Bird's Journal

Intro

Hey there! This is Altaria,I'll be writing in this little new journal with some regular updates.Who knows what things I have to share with you every few days :D?

What will this blog be about?
Just mainly about my personal life and online forums,maybe past experiences and talks about my favourite interests and games. That's it really,some newer things might come in the future

27 and 28th October 2012
Most people love Saturdays and Sundays D:,but for now I'm hating it for one main reason.Hang on,scratch that two.For the upcoming Selective Test in NSW,I go to coaching on Saturday from 10:00-4:30 ._. and second off not enough sleep D:. I demand my bed >:|. I don't know what you guys think,but I reckon that's pretty harsh for a 10 almost 11 year old girl.

On Sunday? Not too bad actually...10:00-1:00 doing tests,marking it,marking homework.Home.More homework for an hour...and then I settle down here and on PC :3. Sorry for being on a sour tone about the awesome weekends.
Altaria

Back to top Go down