Bonjour! ♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bonjour! ♥

Post  Laugh on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:41 pm

I'm Hannah -- Filipina blogger extraordinaire, Adventurer, vampire queen, and model student at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

You might know me from another Pokemon forum, namely PokeCommunity.

I usually hate making bios for myself, but I have to make a good impression on you guys.
I live in a small archipelago near the equator, a place which never gets a taste of snow; a place known as Philippines. I'm sure you've heard of Manny Pacquiao and Charice, who was born and raised in our country.

I'm still a student in elementary, but I have the biggest and weirdest dreams ever possible. For the big part, I want to become New York's bestselling author. And for the weird one, well, I won't tell you just yet.

You'll see me a lot in the forums. I always go online. Don't be afraid to message me, I don't bite. Most of the time. Haha.

And for your information, there is no French in my blood.
avatar
Laugh

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 22
Location : The Land of Ooo

http://thelandofhannah.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bonjour! ♥

Post  Hikari10 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi Hannah, nice to see you here.

In fact, you're the third Filipino to join the site btw (along with Petal Master/Gunnerpow7 and Tajaros) so yeah, it's getting popular.

(But still we have Asians and Australians dominating the staff)

We have loads of familiar faces from PC here, so I'm sure you might recognize someone.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact our friendly staff if you need help.
avatar
Hikari10
Admin

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Sydney, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bonjour! ♥

Post  Zupplu on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Hey Hannah, welcome! I think i've chatted with you on PC, but I can't really remember. Anyway, Hikari pretty much covered everything, so go have fun!
avatar
Zupplu

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-10-26
Age : 21
Location : Melbourne, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bonjour! ♥

Post  MidnightShine on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:06 am

Hiya Hannah, welcome to PokeStar. I know for a fact that you've faced registering probs but you made it here in the end~ Hope you'll huv fun~

~Mid
avatar
MidnightShine
Admin

Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-10-22
Age : 17
Location : The Land of Ooo.

http://pokestarstudios.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bonjour! ♥

Post  Altaria on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:14 am

Hiya Hannah :D! I'm from Australia, in a pretty crowded city called Sydney n_n. I'm also still in elementary school,Year 5 to be exact and anticipating my 11th birthday (19 more sleeps \o/.) I'm Rainbow Arcanine from PC but you can call me Altaria or Sophie if you prefer :3. I'm chinese and I still have a basic knowledge of it, even though my whole family almost chats in it all the time :I.

Welcome and I hope you have fun here at Pokestar Studios!
avatar
Altaria

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-10-26
Age : 15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bonjour! ♥

Post  Petal Master on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:05 am

Hiya Hannah!

Welcome to PokeStar Studios! My name is Petal Master, or you could also refer to me as gunnerpow7 since I'm that person in PC...

So... Filipinos unite! Since I'm actually a Filipino also... haha... So, welcome and help us with world domination!
avatar
Petal Master

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 19
Location : Nowhere and Everywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Bonjour! ♥

Post  Laugh on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Hikari10 wrote:Hi Hannah, nice to see you here.

In fact, you're the third Filipino to join the site btw (along with Petal Master/Gunnerpow7 and Tajaros) so yeah, it's getting popular.

(But still we have Asians and Australians dominating the staff)

We have loads of familiar faces from PC here, so I'm sure you might recognize someone.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact our friendly staff if you need help.

Merci, merci. ♥
I've recognized loads of people as of today. And I'm sure the staff lot is pretty friendly. Haha.

Zupplu wrote:Hey Hannah, welcome! I think i've chatted with you on PC, but I can't really remember. Anyway, Hikari pretty much covered everything, so go have fun!

Thank you for the warm greeting. ♥
It's all so blurry, but indeed, I do think I've chatted with you before.

MidnightShine wrote:Hiya Hannah, welcome to PokeStar. I know for a fact that you've faced registering probs but you made it here in the end~ Hope you'll huv fun~

~Mid

Hardest registration problem I've ever faced, tbh. Haha.
Merci, Mid. See you around the forums. ♥

Altaria wrote:Hiya Hannah :D! I'm from Australia, in a pretty crowded city called Sydney n_n. I'm also still in elementary school,Year 5 to be exact and anticipating my 11th birthday (19 more sleeps \o/.) I'm Rainbow Arcanine from PC but you can call me Altaria or Sophie if you prefer :3. I'm chinese and I still have a basic knowledge of it, even though my whole family almost chats in it all the time :I.

Welcome and I hope you have fun here at Pokestar Studios!

Ooh la la, Australia. You are so lucky that you live there. Even in a crowded city, at least you experience snow. I think.

Advanced happy birthday, then! Just in case I forget to go online on your birthday, here's an early greeting. ♥

Merci. Thanks for the great greeting. ♥

Petal Master wrote:Hiya Hannah!

Welcome to PokeStar Studios! My name is Petal Master, or you could also refer to me as gunnerpow7 since I'm that person in PC...

So... Filipinos unite! Since I'm actually a Filipino also... haha... So, welcome and help us with world domination!

Gunner! I know you! I know you so well! But, er, you don't know me, and it's a long story, and I don't think this is the place to discuss this.

Anyways, yeah! Filipinos unite! And thanks for the great greeting. ♥
I'll help you dominate this forum.
avatar
Laugh

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 22
Location : The Land of Ooo

http://thelandofhannah.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bonjour! ♥

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum