PokeStar Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<Reality is a lovely place.> Kouzan has finally made it to Pokestar

5 posters

Go down

<Reality is a lovely place.> Kouzan has finally made it to Pokestar Empty <Reality is a lovely place.> Kouzan has finally made it to Pokestar

Post  Kouzan Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Well hello. I'm Kouzan or as many of you know me as , AWsquared

Fan of Owl City, Pokemon, anime, and many other things.

I was told to join cause of Hikari and MidnightShine....sort of.

I'm on many other Pokemon forums including Serebii, Pokecommunity, Bulbagarden, Evergrande, PND and The Pokemon District.

Glad to be here.
Kouzan
Kouzan

Back to top Go down

<Reality is a lovely place.> Kouzan has finally made it to Pokestar Empty Re: <Reality is a lovely place.> Kouzan has finally made it to Pokestar

Post  MidnightShine Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Heya Kouzan, it's me Mid. I see Hikari has brought u over. Thanks for joining & huv fun~

~Mid
MidnightShine
MidnightShine
Admin

https://pokestarstudios.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

<Reality is a lovely place.> Kouzan has finally made it to Pokestar Empty Re: <Reality is a lovely place.> Kouzan has finally made it to Pokestar

Post  Hikari10 Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Hello Aaron, welcome aboard.

We may only be a young forum, but we're very friendly.

Feel free to shout out a PM to our friendly moderators and admins anytime and we hope you enjoy your stay. ^__^
Hikari10
Hikari10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zupplu Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:01 am

Hey buddy! Nice to see some familiar faces! As Hikari said, we are still small so it might be painfully small, but stick with us, we will grow over time. Anyway, welcome!
Zupplu
Zupplu

Back to top Go down

Post  Altaria Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:31 am

Hi Kouzan :3! I changed my username as well,Rainbow Arcanine got a bit too formal for me :|. Owl City? They're pretty cool and amazing,personally I'm tossing up my favourite song of theirs between 'Good Time' and 'Fireflies'. We're all here for Pokemon right :D? We're a small community but hey,at least we have some interesting topics to browse around for each generation,spin-off and other non-related things n_n.

Hopefully you'll stick around since there will be new sections and huge improvements as we grow into an amazing forum :D. Enjoy yourself here :3
Altaria
Altaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down