PokeStar Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your least favorite Pokemon?

3 posters

Go down

What's your least favorite Pokemon? Empty What's your least favorite Pokemon?

Post  Hikari10 Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:43 am

In this sticky, you can post what your least favorite Pokemon are and why.

You can encompass by type, generation or just tell us your least fave Pokemon.

Remember, no listing rule here - give your reasons as to why you don't like the Pokemon.
Hikari10
Hikari10
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's your least favorite Pokemon? Empty Re: What's your least favorite Pokemon?

Post  Altaria Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:38 pm

My least favourite Pokemon? I have to be honest and say Bibarel was one I always found pointless and hideous looking.The awful design made me flinch and it honestly wouldn't make a good battler nor contestant in Pokeathlon or Contests. All it really shows potential in is being a HM Slave and even then...ergh.Awful name and design,just everything about it makes me groan.

Then there's Burmy.Let me get started on this thing,Burmy in my books equals:Awful,awful,awful. It's a simple creature covered in green leaves,or sand and weird trashy metallic material. It can't do much even with its strongest attacks and I never found it useful in the slighest.

Hmm...third up I have to be honest and say Slugma. It's slow and has two 4x weaknesses along with a hideous design.A fire slug with weird yellowish gems stuck in it along with mucus dripping out of it? Honestly that's one horrible design :I.

Altaria
Altaria

Back to top Go down

What's your least favorite Pokemon? Empty Re: What's your least favorite Pokemon?

Post  MidnightShine Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:25 pm

1st place: My oh my, it's Magikarp, the idiotic fish Pokemon - What's your least favorite Pokemon? 129

2nd place: If it isn't Magikarp's 'twin', Feebas - What's your least favorite Pokemon? 349

3rd place: Well, well well, look which 'Mon ended up in the list - What's your least favorite Pokemon? 618

Why? Their design is horribly ugly & disgusting. Besides, they proved nothing to me.
MidnightShine
MidnightShine
Admin

https://pokestarstudios.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down